happy etsy-anniversary to vitrifiedstudio!
dear followers, fans, and friends:
today marks the 1 year anniversary of vitrifiedstudio on etsy. its been a fun year, and to celebrate and say thank YOU i just activated a 50% off coupon code for the etsy shop. please use this only on ready made items, as described in their listings. here is the coupon code: ilovevitrifiedstudio for 50% off. This will be good from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM pacific time for today only.
most of my daily updates are happening on my facebook page, but here is a summary of this past month’s news. please follow me on facebook if you want to stay the most up to date.
1. i finished my first custom order set. i think it is gorgeous! i wish i could fill my cupboard with these pieces, but instead they were sent to their new home in canada. the next set i want to make is black on black stoneware, any takers? this one is french grey on sand stoneware.
2. i have been working on labeled spice bottles, jars, and salt cellars. i did a giveaway where i asked fans what 5 lables they might want on a set, and i am picking 2 winners to win the set they suggested. i have not picked the winner yet, but will announce it within a few days on my facebook and twitter page. here is a progress photo
3. vitrifiedstudio is heading to austin! come find me at Feliz sale on November 4.
4. here is a really nice write up on a blog, the 189 about vitrifiedstudio. thanks guys!
5. vitrifiedstudio’s corked canisters were featured on apartment therapy:
6. the collaboration piece with the design pallet is almost ready to ship! more news on that soon. i am pulling about 10 of these ceramic dishes out of the kiln this week and will be ready to go on this item.
7. i have been having fun making new work. here is a piece available on the esty shop here:
Filed under: news | 1 Comment
Tags: ceramics, pottery, vitrifiedstudio